Follow This Blog

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Re'colte (レコルト) | French Restaurant | Sapporo

"Re'colte" is my favorite French restaurant in Teine area in Sapporo.

It is located in a residential area and a little bit difficult to find it, but really recommendable!! Please use a car navigation system :-)

This is a small bistro and the chef is very friendly. I enjoyed the conversation with him.

They serve two kinds of lunch sets; A set & B set.

A set includes today's hors d'oeuvre "or" vegetable soup, today's meat dish, bread, dessert and coffee, but I really wanted to eat both the hors d'oeuvre "and" the soup.
The chef kindly served an original A set for me to meet my request! How lucky I was!!

■Hors d'oeuvre
-- Home-made cold-smoked salmon --
As the salmon was smoked at a low temperature, it was very juicy! I love it!

■Home-made bread
I was soooooooooo happy to eat freshly-baked bread. As it tasted wonderful, I ate "six" pieces of bread. Hahaha!!!

■Today's vegetable soup
-- Cold green pea soup --
I loved the balance between the green peas and milk! It was really delicious!

■Today's meat dish
-- Ear and leg parts of pork wrapped with aged minced pork and crepinette --
I enjoyed different kinds of meat texture!!!

Look at this juiciness of meat!!
The crepinette sealed in the remaining juice and flavor!! I'm sure you want to eat it, too!!!

■Dessert
-- Vanilla pudding --
It is not too sweet and yummy x 2!!

I don't drink coffee and they served herb tea for me.

I really enjoyed the lunch in the relaxing atmosphere!
If you want to eat delicious French meals at reasonable prices, I recommend this restaurant!

■Where is "Re'colte"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!