Follow This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

TAKU | Japanese Restaurant | Sapporo

If you want to eat fashionable Japanese cuisine in Sapporo, how about "Northern Food Design TAKU"? Does this look like French cuisine, doesn't it?

The restaurant is near Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade and easy to go there. Let's enter it!

 I love this cozy atmosphere!

This restaurant mainly uses ingredients in Hokkaido and beautifully arranges Japanese dishes with the chef's idea.

We ordered 5,500 yen dinner course that day!

■Appetizer
Mushrooms topped with homemade tofu

I love this tofu, tasting very soy beans!!!

Cheers!
Oops! I drank it before taking the pic!

■AppetizerⅡ
Sea urchin (caught in Nemuro) and Hokkai simaebi prawn**

This sea urchin & prawn taste very rich and naturally sweet!
**Hokkai simaebi prawn is a very local prawn, caught only in the eastern part of Hokkaido!

■Sake - Sooga pere et fils - miyamanishiki
This is very fruity sake made in Obuse winery! As I really love it, I bought the bottle of this on the way back to my place!!!

■Otsukuri (sashimi)
Mackerel/ sea bream/ adult yellowtail/ squid

All of them are caught in Hokkaido! I love the fresh sashimi!

■Main dishⅠ -fish-
Japanese flounder (caught in Nemuro) and vegetables (produced in Niseko)

The fish is very delicious of course, but the vegetables are really recommendable! I love Hokkaido vegetables!!

■Plum wine - Niwa-no-Uguisu -
Look at the brown dots! This alcohol is very thick due to the plum fruit! I'm loving it!

■Main dishⅡ - meat -
Do you have any idea what meat it is?

This is venison (deer meat). Actually, Hokkaido is famous for venison, which doesn't have that meat smell. I love this very tender venison!

■Sushi
Chu toro (high-grade tuna)/ flounder/ adult yellowtail/ squid/ Sakhalin surf clam/ octopus/ sea urchin/ salmon roe

Sushi is the king of Japanese food! Among them, Chu toro, Salkalin surf clam and sea urchin were especially delicious!

■Dessert
Green tea cake & blanc-manger

This is blanc-manger made with soy milk! Interesting, isn't it?

I cannot drink coffee and I ordered ginger ale.................. Hahaha!

■Where is "Northern Food Design TAKU"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!