Follow This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hairy Crab; 1,980→1,000 yen | Hokuren Shop Green Court (ホクレンショップクリーンコート)| Sapporo

I like depachika (a basement of a department store where foodstuffs are usually sold) especially in the evening, because they have a price war!
Actually I visited "Hokuren Shop Green Court (ホクレンショップグリーンコート), a supermarket in ESTA, a shopping mall adjacent to JR Sapporo station, at around 6 o'clock yesterday.

Look at the price tag! It was supposed to be 1,980 yen, but finally..............



It became 1,000 yen only!

I love hairy crabs very much! Yummy x 2!!

I really recommend you to go to depachika in the evening, one or two hours before their closing time!

■Where is ESTA (エスタ)?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!