Follow This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Seafood Restaurant Juneau (海鮮創作料理 シーフードレストラン ジュノー)| Sapporo

If you want to eat fresh Hokkaido seafood in not Japanese-style but Western-style dishes, how about "Seafood Restaurant Juneau (海鮮創作料理 シーフードレストラン ジュノー)"?

Located on the 8th floor of Marui Imai Odori Annex (丸井今井大通別館), the restaurant is run by Sato Suisan (佐藤水産), one of the leading seafood companies in Hokkaido. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it?

On Friday night, we can enjoy live music performance here! How romantic it is!

Let's enter it!

From the window seats,

we can enjoy Odori Park (大通公園). I have to come here at night again!!!

Let's get started!
I ordered a "quick lunch course" because I had only 40 minutes for lunch today!

The quality of tuna is very high!!!! Thank you, Sato Suisan!!!

The clams caught off Akkesi (厚岸) are very plump and yummy x 2!!!

See?! I love Hokkaido seafood!

The bread is make of "Haruyokoi (春よ来い)", a grand flour in Hokkaido. I love this restaurant partly because they mainly use Hokkaido ingredients!

This is today's main!

The masu salmon caught off Matumae (松前) is very juicy!!

The scallop caught off Notuke (野付) is thick and tastes dense! Perfect!

Last but not least, I enjoy tiramisu and tofu ice cream

Look at the dish↓ How cute it is!

I had a great time at this restaurant!

If you look for a western-style restaurant serving high-quality of seafood, I recommend "Seafood Restaurant Juneau (海鮮創作料理 シーフードレストラン ジュノー)" run by a seafood company.

■Where is "Seafood Restaurant Juneau (海鮮創作料理 シーフードレストラン ジュノー)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!

2 Comments:

Amanda said...

wow love to eat them all these things.
Dubai Desert Safari

K.K. said...

>Ashanti
When I select a different course, I'll surely update my blog!! I cannot wait! Hahaha!

Post a Comment