Follow This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

GRAND HOTEL NEW OJI (グランドホテルニュー王子)| Tomakomai (苫小牧)

I'm in Tomakomai with my tour guests.
This is "GRAND HOTEL NEW OJI (グランドホテルニュー王子)", our hotel located near JR Tomakomai station

The room is not bad, compared to other so-called business hotels.................

Good morning! Let's go to the breakfast venue!!

The buffet looks normal......................

I'm looking for something special which we cannot find in other areas..........

I've found it!
They serve "Sakhalin surf clam curry (ホテルオリジナル特製 ホッキカレー)"!! This city is proud of 30% of national share of Sakhalin surf clams!!! Of course it is No. 1 share in Japan!!!

Yummy x 2 in my tummy!!!

When you come to Tomakomai, please enjoy its delicious Sakhalin surf clam!!

■Where is GRAND HOTEL NEW OJI (グランドホテルニュー王子)?


View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!