Follow This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

VERY BERRY FARM (ベリーベリーファーム)| New Chitose AP

From July 12th to August 25th, the 2nd Anniversary Fair is held here in the New CHitose Airport (新千歳空港).

I really want to eat this shaved ice with some berries and ice cream(ベリーパフェ氷)!!! Looks yummy x 2!!

Yes! I went to "VERY BERRY FARM (ベリーベリーストロベリー) the other day↓

Except the special dessert, they also serve very mouthwatering ice cream and juice!

I want to try BERRY MIX SODA (ベリーミックスソーダ), too, which is an organic soda without any sugar! Sounds perfect!

Fresh fruit and vegetable juice looks healthy and effective for my skin!! Hahaha!!!

After all, I ordered VERY BERRY PARFAIT (ベリーベリーパフェ)↓, a summer special parfait, because...............

they now use fresh berries from Very BERRY FARM UEDA (ベリーベリーファーム上田) located in Yoichi (余市) during this season only

See!? Look at the raspberries and blueberries!!! I love them!! Their home-made raspberry and blueberry source is wonderful!!

Their ice cream is super x 2 recommendable, which is made of delicious Hokkaido milk without any sugar, essence, coloring, emulsifier, and stabilizer.

After saying good-by to my guests at the airport, I returned to this ice cream and juice stand today to eat this special parfait served during the anniversary fair! 

Bravo!
This is very lovely!!!

How do you like the two kinds of berry source on the ice cream? I'm sure this is the perfect shaved ice!!!

Look at the frozen pineapple and fresh blueberries and raspberries!!! Yum-yum!!

Of course their ice cream is very creamy and milky!!

Shaved ice with home-made berry source is refreshing during the summer time!!

I'm so happy today!

■Where is "VERY BERRY FARM (ベリーベリーファーム)"?
This parlor is on the 3rd floor of New Chitose Airport.

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!