Follow This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Dining Kinoya (ダイニング 木の家)| Italian Restaurant | Ebetsu (江別)

It is snowing heavily in Hokkaido..... How about your place?
Today we went to "Dining Kinoya (ダイニング 木の家)" to eat delicious pasta↓

Happy New Year!!

Let me see.... What should I order?
I wanted to eat pasta, but now want to eat risotto, too.... Hahaha!

■Appetizer
Homemade ham, zucchini omelet, carrot and sweet potato salad
I love this omelet. It is fluffy and yummy x 2!!

The focaccia is freshly baked, and hot, hot, hot!!!

■Main 1
I ordered two mains(!!) This is pasta with beef tendon ragout and mozzarella cheese (牛すじ肉のラグー). As I took a lot of collagen today, my skin will look younger tomorrow! Hahaha! I love this delicious ragout!

■Main 2
Cream cheese risotto with scallops (ホタテのクリームチーズリゾット)
As Japanese rice is used for this risotto, it is a kind of mixture of Japanese and Italian cuisine...
Surprisingly, it has a lot of scallops! Lucky me!!

■Dessert
Custard pudding and chocolate cake
Before coming here, I wanted to eat pudding for dessert!
Look at this↓
My dream comes true!!!

They constantly serve around 10 kinds of lunch sets at the price of 1,260 yen.

■Where is "Dining Kinoya (ダイニング 木の家)"?




View Larger Map

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!